The face paints I use are high quality face and body paints. They have antibacterial/hypoallergenic properties, are water based and are FDA approved for professional cosmetic use. As with any cosmetics, some people may be sensitive to any/all of the ingredients, should you have ANY concerns regarding a possible reaction to face paints please discuss with me before being painted. Please also inform me (prior to painting) if the child has sensitive skin. I can do a small patch test 20 mins to 1 hour before the face is painted to be sure of no irritation. Should a reaction occur I will be unable to paint the child.
I am unable to paint anyone who, appears to be suffering from: open wounds, cold sores, chicken pox, measles, mumps, runny noses, conjunctivitis, infectious skin conditions, eczema or appears unwell.
I also will not paint anyone who does not wish to be painted.
In these instances I can offer an arm or hand design where possible.
Children (and their actions) remain the responsibility of their parents or guardians at all times
• Children should be well supervised (by a responsible adult) and not left unattended whilst they are waiting,
to avoid disruption and delays.
• I am unable to paint children less than 3 years of age or unaccompanied children (open events only).
• Please finish eating and/or drinking before I start painting.
• The area to be painted needs to be CLEAN and DRY - Please wipe noses & mouths before being seated for painting.
• I will help small children into the chair and let more capable climb in themselves.
• I will be as careful as possible when painting, however, I accept no responsibility if face paint gets transferred onto
surfaces, inflatable’s, clothing, carpets, vehicle interiors or other soft
• TO REMOVE - use your normal brand of soap & warm water
• Some colours (usually green and blue) may leave a light tint on the skin. Baby shampoo is good at removing any
residual staining/tinting of the skin. Also a skin moisturizer will help to remove any left over.
Brushes are thoroughly cleaned after every session and water is changed regularly. Sponges are washed at high heat and sanitized with a gentle antibacterial wash. Sponges are not reused so every child will be painted with a clean sponge.
I will not be held liable for any child or adult that reacts to face paints and likewise make up products.
I do not take photograph/s without the consent of the person/parent/guardian. I may ask for consent to take a photograph once you/your child is painted for use ONLY in face painting advertising (including, but not limited to, cards, press releases, flyers, website, etc).
You are under no obligation to give consent.
Photos will not be used for any other purpose